Friday, December 2, 2011

ooops I did it again.....



Yep I signed up for another STUPID race!!! On January 1st I will be running in the 2012 Tulsa Polar Bear Plunge. 3 COLD Pools, 2 Miles, and 1 Large Metal (that you have to get at the bottom of the last pool!!). Again I will be entering with some co-workers.

I thought I was going to die after running the 4 mile McNellie's Pub Run, and to be honest, it wasn't that bad. So I'm hoping that after running the Polar Bear Plunge I will say the same thing.

This race encourages you to dress up. I haven't thought out of the box too much. I will be going as a Polar Bear!! My co-worker will be dressing up as bacon. Yes, she has a bacon costume. She asked me if I wanted to go as eggs.... ummm... no thanks...

Maybe my 3rd race will be a normal 5k, we'll see.

I'm excited about running this race. I'm also a bit nervous. Today it was really cold and no sun! I hope Jan 1st breaks records for the warmest day in history and the sun is shinning brightly. Looking forward to sharing with all of you my results from the Polar Bear Plunge!

1 comment:

Ashes said...

you should be eggs. I would like to see that.