Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Olive Branch, MS!!


C3 made it to Olive Branch, MS last night! It was an easy 7 hour drive. (I'm not looking to driving home the Sunday after Thanksgiving). We are Thankful to spend Thanksgiving with Nene and Papa! Over the next few days the Castlemans and B. Elliott's will be coming into town too!!
Due to the amount of people visiting, C3 gets to stay in the camper. It reminds me of the Uncle that comes to stay in Christmas Vacation.

I guess ours is a bit nicer than Uncle Eddies. Here's hoping for Jelly of the Month!!
Today I spent the day with my Mom!!
We hit up Dunkin Donuts! We don't have them in Tulsa :(
We also hit up Charming Charlie- my fist time!!!
I got this head scarf thing, and the deer necklace! I actually have been looking for a deer necklace after I saw a girl at Old Navy wearing one. Score!

I'm loving spending time in Memphis/Olive Branch. Wish it was closer!
The only downside is that these guys are everywhere!!!

3 comments:

Jessica B. said...

LOL love the reference to the best Christmas movie ever!!! :) Just don't dump your toilet waste in the water drain out front like he did!! haha :) Hope you guys have a great time!!!

Ashes said...

You don't have a DD? Thats a crime. I have the same picture of me with one of those deer.

erica said...

What neat pictures. The giant christmas bulbs are really pretty! xo