Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Santa....

This is the first year that Colton has really understood Christmas and he is super excited.
 Today he "wrote" a letter to Santa. According to Colton it says:
"Dear Santa, I love you. Do you love me? Will you bring me presents, tonight? I love you."


Everyday Coltn's teacher at school writes a personal note on something cute or creative Colton does.
This was his note today. He told me that the PS (UPS) man will help Santa. Too cute!
I know that Colton is excited about Christmas.
Here are just a few of the reasons why I love the holiday season:
Christmas Tree Cakes!!! I only buy them this time of year. I like that these ones have sugar crystal's on top. Zebra cakes have nothing on Christmas Tree Cakes!!

CLEMENTINES!!!! We buy boxes and boxes of these every winter!! Can't get enough!!

This year i have found two new favorites!
Peppermint Mocha Latte from Starbucks where have you been all my life?
 I think I may like this tasty treat better than the Pumpkin Spice Latte!
And White Chocolate & Peppermint Pretzel Crisps!!! These are the perfect combination of salty and sweet it could get dangerous!!

What are your favorite treats at Christmas time??

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have also been enjoying both the pretzels and the peppermint latte! As a matter of fact, I treat myself to the latte once a week. They are so good! The note Colton wrote nearly brought a tear to my eye. How adorable!

erica said...

Cuties are my favorite! I have already gone through two boxes, and I love anything peppermint! xo