Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No Pictures this Christmas :(

C3 had a wonderful Christmas. We must have all been on Santa's nice list. Let me just say that Siri is my new best friend and I'm loving reading books on my Kindle Fire!
My parents came into to town Friday afternoon, however because of my work schedule I really didn't get to spend time with them until Saturday afternoon.
One of the joys of working for a shipping company during the holidays!

So after working LATE nights all week, and working Saturday all I wanted to do was relax Sunday and Monday. Because of the relaxed atmosphere here, we didn't take ANY pictures on Christmas :( I did not feel very photogenic.
On Monday night we finally left the house (and showered) and went to PF Changs for dinner.
We took a few pictures after dinner.
Tulsa's Utica Square was still decked out in Christmas lights. It was pretty.

It's always great to see my parents! We had such a nice weekend with them.

 Mom: thank you for bringing the Ham and planning the meals while I was a work! I'm pretty sure if you guys were not here, we would have had Chinese food for dinner on Christmas :) Honey Baked Ham was much better, and the left overs were just as good!

Dad and Casey: I'm very sorry about the domino's slaughtering (3 nights in a row) by mom and me. I hope this does not scare you away from playing domino's with us again.

Overall we had such a great Christmas here in Tulsa.
 Santa, family, and friends were very generous this year! Thank you!

No comments: