Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do something nice...


Today as i was driving I saw a car trying to back out of its street parking space. I slowed down to let this car out of its parking spot. As it was backing up I was able to read his bumper sticker. It said "Do something nice for someone everyday". I'm not normally a fan of bumper stickers, but I really liked this one.
 I am going to try and remember this more often, if not everyday!! 

On my lunch break today I saw this sign:
So I decided that that would be my nice thing of the day. I don't actually know the person my blood will help, but it will one day help someone.
This was my fist time giving blood. I did OK, I felt a bit faint when the nurses starting talking about how hard my vein was to find and how you had to push deeper and ..... well I stopped listening at this point. I am not good with blood or any medical things really, so I'm very proud of myself for going through with this.
 I hope the American Red Cross appreciates my blood.
I gave blood today and all i got was this shirt! (and a bunch of snacks, water, and juice)
So that was my good act of the day!!
As long as my blood does not go to one of the Salvatore Brothers (Vampire Diaries) I'll be happy!

No comments: