Saturday, September 3, 2011

Polymer Clay- Take 2!


Tonight I got together with my friend Shayna for take two of playing with Polymer Clay. I had such a fun time making the braided clay bracelets that I decided to step it up a notch. Shayna and I headed out to Hobby Lobby for the supplies. Shayna has been making jewelry for years and was able to point out what I needed to pull my vision together. I still have so much to learn about jewelry making, but I'm having fun while doing it!

 
The earrings! So easy! Thanks to Shanya for the use of your wire benders/cutters!

The Bracelet! I used small leather rope, copper beads, and turquoise polymer clay.

I hope you all have enjoyed my new creations. I am enjoying playing with Polymer Clay and making jewelry!


1 comment:

bosu said...

These are so cool! And your pictures are so professional!