Monday, September 12, 2011

C3's Trip to Florida! (last year?)

So I just noticed that I had this Post in my "drafts". These pictures are from 2 visits ago to Naples, Florida and visiting Grandma and Pepaw. To be honest I can't remember when this is from. I know its not from our last time, because that was at Christmas time and we didn't make it to the beach. Colton looks so little here! My guess is that he is 2 1/2 here, and now he is almost 4! It seems like yesterday we were moving from Naples, FL to Greenville, SC. Now we are in Tulsa, OK. C3 has moved a lot over the last 3 years. Anyway, enjoy the older pictures. Can't wait to go back and visit everyone in Florida. We will have to plan a trip for 2012. In the mean time, we are looking forward to showing Grandma and Pewpa a good time in Tulsa, OK next month!









3 comments:

Ashes said...

A 2012 visit!?

bosu said...

I thi k these pics are from march 2009. So fun! Can't wait to be with you guys!

bosu said...

It was March of 2010!