Saturday, September 10, 2011

All you need is Love...

... and Polymer Clay!

My friend Shayna and I got together tonight for polymer clay jewelry making.
 I'm having so much fun. I made a "earth day" necklace and earring set.
The earrings!
 Copper, Freshwater Pearl, and Gold beads.

The necklace!
Green and blue polymer clay with letter stamps. Copper, Freshwater Pearl, and Gold beads.
The set!
I have not decided if I am keeping or gifting these.
My goal is to make all of my Christmas gifts for family and friends.
 Speak up if you like these :)

2 comments:

Ashes said...

I like I like!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Your on a roll girl!! Love it!

I wanted to respond to your comment you left on my blog. I would love to help you out with your skin. I can email you a few suggestions. What problems are you having?