Monday, January 16, 2012

Casey's Creations- Reclaimed Window

I'm not sure how much I have talked about this on my blog, but I have a very talented Husband. I am going to start posting "Casey's Creations" to highlight his work. Currently he makes his creations for fun and for friends and family. One day I know he would like to be putting his skills to work and make some money at it too.

Casey recently turned these old windows into artwork for our home!

When we lived in South Carolina we had to actually take our garbage to the dump. Casey found these windows in the "free" pile at the dump. He saw the bigger picture for these bad boys.

After breaking out the glass, refinishing them, and
adding a shelf he created this for our dining room!

 (notice the longboards under the windows, he makes those too!)

I love them!
He talked about selling them on Etsy....I said no way!
We have two more windows to turn into art, so he can sell those two, but I'm keeping these guys!

1 comment:

OU Queenie said...

Casey,

They are gorgeous!! I'm with Crystal, too cool to sell!