Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gilcrease Museum- Tulsa, OK

C3 went to the Gilcrease Museum today. OK we didn't actually go into the museum, we just explored the grounds outside. When Colton is a bit older we will have to visit the inside of the museum. Today we had a picnic, walked the gardens, and walked the nature trails.

We used the self timer to take our family picture. I figured it was time to update my blog picture with a current picture with all 3 of us.
Entrance to the museum and grounds.

Colton throwing rocks into the pond.





Colton and Daddy posing for a picture.

Colton picked me a flower, so i put it in my hair. He then asked me to put his flower in his hair!



Exploring the grounds was a lot of fun. It was nice to be in the shade and the temp was only in the high 90's. We have had so many days over 100 degrees, so anything under 100 degrees feels like a cool front.

No comments: