Monday, August 22, 2011

DIY Clay Bracelets

I found a new blog that I am in love with! Check out Delighted Momma! She has some of the coolest DIY projects. My favorite was her polymer clay braided bracelets! You can check out her post here. I have never used polymer clay before, but it was so easy! Don't be surprised if everyone gets one of these for Christmas! I'm taking orders now. What colors does everyone want? I have included directions on how to make these bad boys. Roll three pieces of polymer clay. Mash one of the ends together. Braid them together.
Once you have braided it, cut the ends off.

Using your own wrist as a guide, or a bracelet that fits you. Mash the two cut ends together at a length that works for you.

Bake in the oven according to your polymer's clay directions. They are all times a bit differently depending on what brand you buy.




The finished product!
I made a few for the girls at work. I had to represent the yellow and brown!



Aren't they cool?


Delighted Momma is also giving away Jamberry Nail Shields. They look very cool. I'm mentioning it on my blog to try and win a set!


Check those out too!

3 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

I love the ones you made!! You are a pro :) So nice of you to make all the girls at work one! I bet they loved them.

Thank you for such a sweet shout out

bosu said...

Love the bracelets! Maybe Sean should get together with colton on photography - they' re both so good! Put me down for a blue bracelet!

Kandice Breinholt said...

wow, i never would have thought of that. really neat though!

i'll take one like that purple one ;) hahah