Saturday, October 1, 2011

Treasure Your Chest, Tulsa OK

Today I volunteered for "Treasure your Chest"; a fund raiser for the Susan G. Komen foundation. We had a blast! This was the first year of TYC and I think it was a great turn out.
The event took place in Downtown Tulsa's Blue Dome District. There are so many nice bars and restaurants. Looking forward to a date night with Casey to explore the Blue Dome District.
On our way to decorate!
Autumn and Josie!

Regan and me! ( you like my t-shirt necklace? more to come later on that!)
There were 80ish people show up for the pub crawl TYC. Some of the groups were pretty decked out in pink!

"For the girls"
"Imagine life without breast cancer."

We were stationed at Back Alley Blues BBQ, they had THE BEST fried pickles I have EVER had!

It was a great day and a great cause. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I couldn't think of a better way to kick it off!

No comments: