Saturday, October 8, 2011

Boomer Sooner!! ( what does that even mean?)

C3 was invited to a Football party!! OU vs Texas!!
Since we now live in Oklahoma we decided to root for OU!!
We had such a blast at the party. Great Company, good food, a BOUNCE HOUSE, jenga and baggo!!!
My Co-worker Regan threw the party. Regan is the biggest OU fan I know and she should be; she was OU's 1991 Rufnek Queen. Meaning that she rode to every game in this!!!

That is not Regan above, but that is what she rode in EVERY game!!! So cool!!!

 Largest Jenga game I have ever played!
It got pretty tense, look at that concentration!

This bad boy was Colton's favorite part about the party!!!

Jump! Jump! Jump!
I don't want to brag, but we won 15-1!!
Yummy Food!

Check out this plate/cup holder!
"The laces were out"

We had a blast at the party. Oh yeah and OU won!! Looking forward to next years party already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was the 1973-74 Ruf/Nek Queen and came across your blog with Regan who was the 1991 Queen. Next year, 2015 marks the 100th Anniversary of the Ruf/Neks and I am collecting info for the Centennial Ruf/Neks book. I would appreciate your contacting Regan so I can get a quote from her. DebFulmer@msn.com or Facebook Debra Fulmer Sullivan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.