Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Call me crazy...

I signed up for my first run! I have exactly one month to get ready for my 4 mile run!
 I signed up for Tulsa's McNellie's Pub Run!! I must be crazy!!
I will be running with a few co-workers so it should be a fun event.
The fact that this race is 4 miles, not 5K (3.1 miles) and that you drink Guinness throughout the run is a scary!

Today was my second day of training. I ran/walked 2 miles. I have a long way to go.
 I'm hoping that signing up for this event, paying for this event,
 and running with co-workers will keep me motivated.
I'm a bit scared and also a bit excited! Wish me luck! I need all the motivation I can get.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck! Sounds awesome! :)

Ashes said...

You will be great! You already know how to drink beer so you are 1/2 way there!