Saturday, July 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home!




Its good to be home after spending 2 weeks in Louisville, KY for work training. The training part was great, I learned lots and met a lot of great people "networking".


One of my favorite parts of the training and Louisville was visiting UPS WorldPort. This is the hub that almost all UPS Air shipments go through.

1 million packages go through WorldPort a night. We got to see it action.

It was very impressive.



I'm pretty sure Colton thought I was on an airplane the entire two weeks. Casey and Colton dropped me off at the airport two weeks ago. I spoke to Colton every night and each night he was ask "Mommy are you still on an airplane? Just get off and walk around."


Meeting Casey and Colton at the airport brought tears to my eyes. Colton saw me down the hallway and ran as fast as he could yelling "Mommy!!". It just melted my heart. He was holding a toy airplane. Casey said he played with it all week and would point to it and say "Mommy is in there, mommy is at the airplane port".


It's good to be home!

3 comments:

Ashes said...

being in an airplane for two weeks is my nightmare

bosu said...

So glad you are home! Your boys missed you so much! This brought tears to my eyes as well!! Love you!

Bird said...

"mommy is at the airplane port" haha...that is so sweet :)