Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trader Joe's- Greenville, SC


Is is possible to be in love with a grocery store? If so, i may be in love with Trader Joes! Publix will always hold a special place in my heart, however Trader Joes has taken over. You should check to see if you have one near by. Sorry Florida friends, i didn't see any in florida :(

Greenville, SC recently got TJ's and in the last two weeks i have been about 5 times now. TJ's has low prices and healthy food.

Example, I bought organic carrots at TJ's for less than $1, at Publix organic carrots are closer to $3-$4.

Now, I still go to Publix on a weekly basis to use my coupons and take advantage of the weekly sale. However I now have a weekly shopping list at TJ's too!

One of my favorites:

Multiseed Rice Crackers with Soy Sauce!
So Yummy!


(Only had my cell phone with me this shopping trip, had to get a quick picture of myself before anyone saw me taking a picture of myself outside the grocery store)

2 comments:

Ashes said...

In Seattle our hotel was down the road from TJ and Abbie and I went there at least once a day.

Bird said...

Ooooh, you're lucky to have a TJs, I'm obsessed! I have a TJs (almost)across the street from my new house :)