Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Baby Colton!


Today is Colton's 3rd Birthday! Happy Birthday Baby Boy! I know, I know, it isn't really a baby anymore; but he will always be my baby! Time really does fly!
My friend Ashley said that her mom always gave her Birthday Cake for breakfast on her birthday. I think that is such a cute idea, so Colton had cake for breakfast today! ( he will have a real breakfast at daycare too).

This year his gifts will be bedding for his new bed, anything cars, trains, or air planes! My parents (Nene and Papa) will be in town this weekend, so we will celebrate with Cake and Gifts when they get here.

Thanks to all for the texts, emails, and facebook postings. Colton is loved by so many!

Happy Birthday Little Man! Mommy and Daddy love you!



No comments: