Monday, November 17, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality!

Well C3 is back in SC! We had a wonderful time in FL with stopping in Gainesville and going to the Fall Festival, spending time before the wedding activities started with Casey's family, my wedding shower, my batcheleortte party, and OUR WEDDING! It was so great to see all my very special friends and family members all together for a very important day for Casey, Colton and I!


Casey and I must say that we have the best friends and family. We could not ask for anything better than that. It makes us sad to leave Florida, but we are also excited to get back to our new life's together in SC.


Our wedding weekend was perfect. The weather was perfect and everything went smoothly. I can't wait to get our pictures back!!!


Casey and I also had a wonderful honeymoon! We went to the Bahamas on a Cruise!!! It was a wonderful break after all the wedding activities.


I can't wait to share all the pictures with everyone. I am slowly collecting pictures that friends and family took through out the time we were in FL.


Thank you again for everything! We really could not ask for better friends and family!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
Here is a picture that Casey and I bought on the drive back from our Honeymoon. It is a Clyde Butcher print!!! We thought it was a perfect way to remember our wedding in Florida and something that we will have forever.

No comments: