Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MOPS


Went to my first MOPS meeting today. My friend Kayla who has 3 kids ( almost 4 years old, 2 years old, and 4 1/2 months old) told me about MOPS and said i should come. It's a group of moms who get together twice a month to meet and do crafts while the kids are in child care. I would love to tell you how the meeting was.... but i was not able to attend the meeting!
Colton would not let me out of his sight. Today was the first time that he acted like this. He cried hysterical when i left him. I tried two times to leave him in child care and both times they had to come and get me because he wouldn't calm down. :(
Part of me felt good to know that he prefers me to strangers, but the other part of me is saying "Oh No, this is not going to be fun!"
Looks like we will have to start getting out more so Colton can get over this stage quick!
On a positive note, i also took Jayce with me to the meeting and he was a perfect Bangel ( Baby Angel).

1 comment: